The Eyes Have It
The eyes are said to be the windows to one’s soul. I’m not sure how much a person’s eyes can tell you about their character, but I do know that it’s important to make your eyes stand out! No matter what color, shape, or size eyes you have, it’s easy to make sure everyone you meets notices them. With a few simple additions to your normal skincare routine, you can have the jaw dropping eyes you’ve always wanted. Check out these helpful skincare tips for eyes!
skincare tips for eyes
- Compliment a bold matte lip with a shimmer eye shadow. La Bella Donna makes their Compressed Mineral Eyeshadow in a dizzying array of shades, so be sure to check out the selection.
- Try out a little silvery-blue eyeliner (Gerda Spillmann Bio Blends Eyeliner in Rich Navy, for example) on the lower lid for a flirty look
- Wake up with red eyes? Wear white eyeliner to hide it in a second!
- The #1 reason for flaky mascara is that the formula is too dry or old. Make sure to close mascara after use to help keep its moisture.
- Hydrate your under-eye area with an eye cream to prevent puffiness and bags. Check out Epicuren Eye Cream, one of the most popular and effective options available.
- Replace mascara and liquid eyeliner after three to four months. If you’re looking for a new mascara, check out Blinc “Kiss Me” Mascara (pictured at right). It’s a favorite for many celebrities, including Miley Cyrus, Eva Mendes, and Jessica Alba.
- Remember; regularly clean brushes to fight against potential bacteria and breakouts!
- Use excess eye cream on cuticles.
- For smudge-proof eye makeup, take blotting tissue to remove any oil or excess makeup from the eye area.
- Your eyes are the very first impression people get when they meet you. With a bit of effort, and using these skincare tips for eyes, you can make a stunning first impression every time!